Friday, September 23, 2011

It's birthday time....


Well tomorrow it is my daughter's 4th birthday (and party) so I have spent the week madly getting everything ready to make her day special and memorable.  She is in love with Minnie Mouse at the moment so the theme has been all Minnie Mouse.  Thanks to Ebay, Google and Pinterest I have found plenty of Minnie inspiration and party ideas.  I also found a post in Alex and Ant's blog for the Donna Hay Rainbow cake:

 I am having some little friends over for a Minnie Mouse afternoon tea party and will be serving finger foods and cups of tea (pink cordial!) and her cake will be a cupcake tower to share with her friends and a Minnie Mouse cake for her family in the evening.  I have already made the cupcakes, Nigella Lawson's cupcakes:

All I have to do now is get them iced and ready to go!  Photos will be included in my next post (if they are worthy!!!)

Well, off I go to get some balloons blown up and once the kids are in bed tonight I will be decorating the house ready for when they wake up..... and constructing the carefully hidden flat packed doll's house that I bought some time ago!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds so yummy and girly. Sigh. A rocketship cake is the request from big brother. So not girly.

    ReplyDelete